BLOG is almost an anagram for GOLF

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Newcastle Golf Club

By virtue of my brother's marriage at Newcastle a few months earlier, he was given two free golf passes to play at this premium course overlooking Seattle. The day was perfect, about 80 degrees, with few clouds in the sky. Since my brother doesn't play he graciously gave the passes to me. So, my father and I played this course and had good days overall. He had a birdie on a par 3 and I shot a solid 81 on a tough course we had never played before. Tough because it's all routed on a hillside, so if you're crooked you're looking for your ball 200 feet below the fairway you should be on.

A great day of golf just 3 days before my own wedding to Samantha.

A beautiful course that we will likely play again when I get a real job and (hopefully) move back to the area.



young surveying newcastle

me surveying newcastle

aim for the columbia tower

over the hazard

willing the chip to go in

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home