BLOG is almost an anagram for GOLF

Monday, March 28, 2005

Hooray for the Bachelor!


Thumbs up for the day Posted by Hello

What I should be doing is working on research projects for my bosses at work, but I'm home, I'm tired and just want to watch some fluff TV. Just turned on the newest installment of The Bachelor featuring Jerry O'Connell's brother. He definitely got the bad-looking genes in the family but I applaud him for parlaying having a famous brother into a TV show.

So far it's pretty funny. I love seeing the catty girls play mean with each other. Maybe they should have a mudwrestling/cagematch in order to determine the roses. That would get some ratings, but in the post-Janet Jackson Boobflash era I don't think the FCC would approve of that one. I think that he's a good dude. He looks at their asses obviously as they walk away and doesn't care if the camera catches him. He's also very easy to read and seems to be a guy's guy, not like that pussy Andrew Firestone.

In the psycho moment of the night, one of the girls had a breakdown and cried because the bumping and grinding scene at a nightclub group date wasn't her thing. Hello! Earth to psycho! Haven't you seen at least one of the previous episodes of the Bachelor before applying and going onto the show? It's ALL about bumping and grinding and the obligatory hot tub scene. Who is she to complain when her biological clock is ticking? She listed 30. Yeah right! She looks like she's old enough to be my mom and I'm "the same age."

The volleyball/rockclimbing scene was notable as an example for all future bachelorette prospects of what not to say. For example, two words that will get you off the show very quickly: single mom.

Anyways, the best line of the day was, "a lot of them are easy on the eyes...a lot of them are not so easy on the ears." Brilliant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home