BLOG is almost an anagram for GOLF

Monday, April 11, 2005

The Bachelor Again


The Fonz sez, "Double thumbs up for the Bachelor." Posted by Hello

After personal diatribes dealing with medicine (my fiancee says that I sound like a know it all. i warned you didn't, i?), I needed to relax with some fluff. The Bachelor is the cure to all my ills.

Our Bachelor has to choose a Final Four by the end of today's episode. He went out first with Kimberley, a swimsuit model from Canada. She has a face like a horse (think John Elway with fake boobs) but has huge bombs and isn't afraid to show them off... something that the Bachelor likes. Definitely a ho and very low class.

Kara is a single mom. As I alluded to before: single mom = elimination. I think that the writers must have made him keep her around in order to satiate all of the Murphy Brown's out there. Pretty sure that she's as good as gone but I'll eat crow if she wins the thing. Update: he just cancelled his solo date with her, "because he's too tired" but at least had the decency to send some flowers.

Well, as predicted he went on the solo date and dropped her, but I was definitely pulling for her after her behavior and what she had to say on the date. She definitely had class and seemed like a very sweet and genuine girl who was looking for the right guy. It was obvious that she really loved her daughter and I respect that. Don't mind all the stuff I said before.

After the rose ceremony Sara W. is my favorite to win it. Not only does she seem cool, but all of the other girls are attacking her because they are threatened. All I can say is playa haters.

Can't wait 'til the next episode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home